Mercer, a global human resources consulting firm helping organizations empower their people attain success in the business, released the results of the Quality of Living Survey for 2010.
This score is based on an index score of 100, compared against the base city,
Having gone through typhoons, earthquakes, and cyclones in 2009 and early 2010,
Asia’s leading city when it comes to these criteria, Singapore, ranked 28th, as it was described to promote its financial growth, education (especially to international students), and expatriates’ housing.
Having learned the results of the survey, I don’t intend to put down my own country. But in tangible sense, we can now really compare the difference of some countries with the others, and think about how we, as Filipinos, can contribute to the ascent of our cities and eventually our country.
We may still not be that developed, as compared to the 1st world countries, but in time, and with perseverance, who knows? We too, can be one of the top countries in the world – in terms of holistic development of its people and resources.
Earning online can be a dream-come-true for the strong-willed and vice-versa for the ill-hearted. Why waste your time staring at your computer monitor, searching for info nuggets when you yourself and create them out of passion and later on, be a trusted info source and earn? Here are five tips to make that dream come true. Trust me, for I’ve been there. Though I’m still not the five-star online-trepreneur, I can attest to how I’ve been before and now. And so far, so good!
- Find your niche. Do you love writing? Photography? Typing? Singing? There are absolutely tons of ways to develop your hobbies and turn them into heaps of bucks.
- Try one of the lowest paying jobs and just build your portfolio. You may want to post ads at craigslist.com and let potential clients contact you. You may also try freelance job sites that help you in earning online like odesk.com, elance.com, scriptlance.com, and bid to jobs you’d like to apply to.
Tip in bidding: Write your best cover letter ever, being very specific regarding the said project, and stating exactly why you are perfect for the job. Remember the ABC’s of writing: accuracy, brevity, and conciseness.
- Once you’ve got the hang of working as a freelancer, continue to build your portfolio and engage into long-term jobs on earning online if you are committed. This shall give you sufficient feedback scores to entice other clients to hire you. You are now a full-fledged online executive!
- Master these basics. Don’t forget to run through the other essentials to develop your craft. If you are into photography, learn to create more eye-catching photos and sell them at free-stockphotos.com and other stock photos sites.
- Do not forget to set up your own payment hub online. Paypal, Alertpay, Xoom, and other financial portals offer their services for you to send and receive payments online and through your ATM/Bank account.
Now, these five tips are just some of the basic tips to help you in earning online. It’s really up to you as to how you will make this possible.
To learn more about this multi-million dollar stint, read Jeff Gardner’s ebook, “$100,000 Worth of the Biggest Money-making Secrets Ever Revealed!”
Yes, you shall have in your hands the multi-million-worth ebook that Mr. Gardner worked on. I have read it, learned from it, and am willing to share it with you for just some pennies. Imagine having $100,000 worth of knowledge that shall equip you in the years to come. Jeff Gardner surely knows what he's talking about and just like you, he has shared to millions out there what should now be in your hands... “$100,000 Worth of the Biggest Money-making Secrets Ever Revealed!”
Don't wait for a minute or two. Purchase this 112-page e-book and discover how you can turn ideas to cash. It's that basic. However, as I don't want you to think that it's a get-rich-quick scheme that scammers usually do, no -- this method is basically a proven and tested way to enlighten you to develop your own style based on what's been around for ages and eventually, be just like the other successful biz pros who made it big.