13.6.10

Word of Caution to Bloggers and Freelancers

Never commit to jobs you can't work on, even if options are available.

Yes, I am an independent contractor for freelance writing jobs. Been with Odesk, building my portfolio and tried hiring writers to do some tasks. However, just now, I encountered a buyer who seemed to be very understanding and all. I really regret my choice of taking the particular job.

Being ill for the past days, I told him that I think I won't be able to make it, though I have other writers to help out. Unfortunately, he wasn't satisfied and so I suffered with his low feedback score.

Anyways, this is a lesson learned. Next time, I have to make sure that only the best writers take up the jobs that entail feedback score, lest, I should be the one to write those articles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang