4.8.10

What's been Happening at Paypal?

I've read some Paypal horror stories lately and never thought that I would experience the same.

My first encounter was when my account got limited due to a spyware, I think.

Next (just recently) is a system error which caused a withdrawal to occur without me getting the funds in my bank account (and until now, I still haven't retrieved that amount).

The third and most recent is a dispute that occurred when my client paid me yet Paypal held the payment.

Whew... This is too much!

Been trying to call Paypal, yet the process is very long -- my IDD credits are already zero. Lots of channels to go through and yet, there's no resolution yet to my dilemmas.


2 comments:

  1. Hi.

    My recent paypal withdrawal to my bank account was reversed. I suffered 250 peso deduction as a result................

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately, mine wasn't reversed. :( it's been some months already. called paypal's CS too.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang