3.5.09

Prayer - May 3, 2009 (from SacredSpace.com)

Dear Jesus, as I call on you today I realise that I often come asking for favours.
Today I'd like just to be in your presence.
Let my heart respond to Your Love.



My Own Prayer for Today:

Lord, I truly adore You.
You are the source of everything we have today.
Without You, we are nothing.
As we go through our daily journey,
May Your light shine on us, Lord.

You sent Your Son to redeem the whole world,
And for that we are grateful, Lord.
Your flock of angels guard us everytime,
And so does the Holy Spirit.

Now that we are going through obstacles, Lord,
May You still give us strength,
The power to carry on,
The love to be free.

This we ask through Your Son, Jesus Christ...

Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Hey again! I just left you a comment at my blog replying to your comment with a question for me.
    Incidentally, Dex (you'll read about him at the link I mentioned) would love this prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! :-) keep it up. have a nice day! :-)
    http://gjramos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang