20.5.09

Inspired by Bo

Upon subscribing to Bo Sanchez's blog, I came into a recent inspirational. One part, about godliness and giftedness really struck me. Imagine, if we just apply the concepts here, what a wonderful world it would be! As human beings, of course, we fall into temptations, but nevertheless, we can beat these temptations. That's for sure... It can be tough, however, as we grow in faith, we definitely can...


Giftedness is the ability to turn thought into things;

Godliness is the ability to use that giftedness to serve.

Giftedness is being like God in his skills;

Godliness is being like God in his service.

Giftedness is being like God in his power;

Godliness is being like God in his love.

Giftedness is charisma; Godliness is character.

You can be successful with giftedness alone, but success will be short-lived and isolated in one or two areas of your life. For real success that spans your whole life, you need giftedness and godliness.


For more of Bo Sanchez's inspirationals, visit http://bosanchez.ph

4 comments:

  1. wow, celine! sana makuha mo 'yan. singapore does reward hardworking people. my kuya is very happy there. kapag natuloy ka, ipapakilala kita sa kanya para may kaibigan ka na agad dun. good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u r leaving philippines & i m coming there in 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do u work as in Singapore? Btw I am a singaporean:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do u work as in Singapore? Btw I am a singaporean:)

    --> Hi there, the company still hasn't contacted me yet. So right now, I am still in the Philippines. Heheh.. :) Really, nice to know you're from Singapore. I've been there in 2007. And that was really one of the most memorable experiences I've had ever!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang